Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dashboard confessional

Assalamualaikum :)

As much as i don't want my blog to be personal...I still can't help it but to write it here. -.-'

So I had my first day of school today. Semester 5 of ACCA. My fourth month in the UK. First class in this holy month. Tested. Again. To be approved by 'SIRIM'. QC perhaps. Heh Heh

Probably because i didnt have enough rest. Didn't have enough sleep to begin with. only slept for 3 hours and went to class. Perhaps need to just come on time, not one hour earlier anymore.

UK is currently having its most driest season in the past few weeks. Hence, it was...too dry(again) and...hot...and how I wish the air conditioner is as cool what we have in Malaysia! Sorry David:( I love the way you teach and your jokes and your endless stories about your wife...but i just can't help it.

25 Acres of Lavenders. Allahuakbar
Hidup orang bujang ;/ Yogurt weight watchers?:o hahaha... Healthy sangat duduk UK -.-' 
Now i am missing Malaysia.

Never felt this bad! This is just a test. Try harder. Yes. Yes. Yes.

On the other hand...felt like crying wishing for rain...walked home...and there was droplets of water... couldn't be more thankful. Isn't God the sweetest?!

Dugaan 14th day of Ramadhan. May it be the thing that could purify us...Ameen.


No comments:

Post a Comment