Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Truly, it is a month full with blessings.

Alhamdulillah all praise to Allah we are here on the 7th day of Ramadhan.

First time Celebrating this holy month without my parents and my sisters. This time around I am given the opportunity to fast thousands of miles away, in the west, with new friends and most importantly my brother and sister in law whom I haven't celebrate ramadhan togther in almost 10 years.

Looking at it, if people asked me, hows studying abroad, other than the adventures and fun, I am too happy to be given the opportunity to spend my time with my brother,  everyday for the past few months. He studied here and worked here ever since.  To me... its like... killing two birds with one stone.... :)

How's ramadhan so far?
I miss last year's ramadhan bcuz only then I have understood deeper about my religion and out real responsibilities as a muslim. Nahhh. Dont miss things too much. Let's create new memories.

7  days has passed. Fasting for 18 hours is still bearable during the day..its just when at night you really need to struggle to keep you really fresh to perform tarawih and other sunnah. Fajr is at 3ish and maghrib is at 9ish.

I have just discovered that the day is long and it is still not enough. Who knew I complained before... I have nothing much to dooo... now I have my time occupied alhamdulillah.  Its truly a blessing. I think its bcuz of ramadhan. Did an excellent decision to stay here!

Occupied myself with learning how to cook and bake, keep maself busy with unlimited chores, just...go for a walk at the park, do what women do best; shop, increase knowledge, we have so many things to do including get myself some rest cuz we really need to recharge for the night. Now I wish my holiday is not gonna end soon. Registered myself into quran and arabic class. I just learnt that...its not easy to memorize the quran.

Summer holiday has been fantastic so far.

Yeay.

Mission: do things that you wont do in Malaysia.

P/s: moved out to stay with some friends,  back to my family once a while. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment