Saturday, June 1, 2013

Have we forgotten?

"There's no right time, that's the perfect time"
Alhamdulillah. 5 months s has passed since my dad was hospitalized due to a severe heart attack.
I remembered that day being the most confusing day.  Almost the perfect day it was, went for a cycling with my lovely girlfriend,  went back to the hostel and received the news that my dad was admitted to the hospital, treated under red zone, critical zone.
Only God knows how puzzled I was. To cut long story short,  went back home to hospital and met him, and everytime he says.... I love u kakak I'll try to remain cool, up till now.
Went back home accompanied mama. And woke up the next morning mama told me, "didnt we asked Allah for guidance and His light? This is it. Just wait and believe there's something good behind all of these"
Alhamdulillah I can drive confidently, trying my best to cater everyone's need. My sisters' my mother's and my little nieces and nephews.
After days of waiting and everything, Doctor did a thorough check up including the Angiography test - the test to check how many blockage in the heart do my father have. Alhamdulillah, there is some but can be managed through change of lifestyle and medication. 
He was the happiest guy. And we were the luckiest to still have the chance to spend our time wih him.
About the guidance that my mom mentioned.... our life changed. Better. We could have him more, I could see him happier by realizing that he can't work as hard as if he is still 40 years old.
Nothing is perfect but....I am greatful to be given another chance to realize how important our parents are.
And most importantly,  to realize that Allah listen and give the best what He think is the best for us...
"But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners"

No comments:

Post a Comment