Monday, June 24, 2013

Seeds of Change Pt 1

"There's a polish for rusty things, and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah"

Alhamdulillah All praises due to Allah.... I was given the ease and opportunity to attend the women only conference organized by IERA UK - Seeds of Change, don't just go through life, grow through life.

In syaa Allah I will share the knowledge that I have obtained slowly. By Allah... it was a remarkable day.

It is always good to be brought back to Islam although we were born as a Muslim.

This is the 2nd time for me to attend suh event, its just the approach here was different.  Perhaps because now I am in the west, less Muslim population compared to in Malaysia, so the focus are different here. It's more how to invite people to Islam rather than strengthen our Aqidah and Tawhid as focused in Being Me 2012.

Summer holiday isn't that bad huh though I dont have a plan to go around the world; )

No comments:

Post a Comment