Sunday, June 16, 2013

Shine Bright like Brighton!

Alhamdulillah I have just got back from a day trip with my friend, just an hour from London, a small city called Brighton.

A perfect getaway from the stressful exam period and the busy city, London.

It was so peaceful, lunch by the beach, with Seagulls flying on the sky, the sky was beautiful, it was sunny.

Thank you for making the early days in London awesome and still awesome :)
As what people always says, there's always a first time. Well it was my first time to pray in the middle of the beach. I was afraid, in my mind i was like...what others will think of me when they see me praying? Yeah thare was lots of people there. But I was amazed, "if its the right thing, i wont be afraid" took a long breath and just...cherished the moment. The moment you pray, you could hear the sound of the waves...the see breeze... MashaAllah. Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty. Everything He created is beautiful!


Brighton Pier. My first crazy cup rides and roller coaster ride. Fear conquered!

A dream come true. Flower Halo.

So yeah, it was an amazing first time experience =D
It was an awesome trip. Perhaps because i got things ticked on the list that i want to do and got to spend with the awesome ladies before they go for their Euro trip. Worth every penny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment